lunes, 4 de diciembre de 2017

Aquí podéis ver una idea DIY que he visto en Ispydiy

Aqui podeis ver una idea DIY que he visto en Ispydiy

I have seen some amazing himmeli ornaments around the internet, and could not resist trying out a few of my own! Himmeli comes from the Swedish word himmel meaning sky or heaven, and is used to describe geometric hanging mobiles. I’ve seen everything from super elaborate structures, to a simple shape holding an airplant. We decided to try out a few in-between ideas! First, I wanted to make one structurally sound to hold one of my DIY jewelry dishes, and then we got a little more intricate, creating one to hold a succulent, and finally we increased the size to make a light fixture. Honestly, it’s a bit of trial and error creating the shapes, and this is really where you can take the materials in your kit, and get SUPER creative! Steps and supplies after the break, and g et the DIY KIT HERE! de Ispydiy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario